Mawsons makes safety the first priority.
Mawsons is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees, contractors, customers, visitors and the broader community. We recognise our moral and legal responsibilities to make sure our operations do not place any stakeholders at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Our people can rely on us. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with relevant Occupational Health and Safety legislation and all relevant regulations.
Our objectives are to:
- Identify, assess and control risks and hazards within the workplace.
- Provide safe plant, equipment, facilities and systems of work.
- Comply with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors, customers and visitors to ensure their safety.
- Implement and maintain an OHS management system.
- Improve communication across the group on health and safety issues.
- Enable the consultation of all stakeholders in forming and implementing health and safety procedures.
- Successfully manage the Senior OHS Committee to benefit all stakeholders.
Mawsons’ objective is to eliminate all accidents which cause personal injury, occupational illness or damage to equipment, product and the environment.
For full details of our Safety Policy please click here.